Unlocking Divine Chapter of Love

 

Unlocking Divine Chapter of Love



Nowadays People don’t believe in a love theme they think it happened in some piece of the story, Novel and Drama. In the earlier ages, People believe that If love doesn't exist in their relationship they can't turn their scattered life into a golden age of dreaming and more-on from their perspective,vital phase of life is required a soul mate and finding their soul mate was one of the beautiful adventures for them.

 

 I know that I am not the best writer of the century but I can say the heartache truth of the century and that could be the best line of any novel seems to me. “Everlasting love was rebelling at this Earth now it becomes Nobel Business and it will remain till last.”

 By in Processing of mind if you don’t get it let me explain here; The adventure of rebel love where they put everything on risk for the sake of what they like the most in the word and in the other word I can say that if she does not exist then Why I..?

 The Other Nobel business class who make love as today business news.

 Rebel love was yesterday as a church mouse and Noble business love are today Elite Swag.

 When I research these two main streams I get why Nobel Business Love stands till last and prevails. I get my answer from the fact that the Noble business class don't like for their generation to rebel so they viral statement that Rebel love is unsuccessful by their bloody money Clan and was the diminishing end of Rebel love. What so, maybe I should be silent here because all history knows and saying loudly that Rebel love story was Everlasting so rest of all I leave it to your perception. Furthermore,you can also find the spectral truth in the middle of the heart by raising the question, what is the Indemnification of the Rebel love and Noble business last love.???

 

Out of the box Love has many shapes and As per one religion believe me Love is Luck If it doesn't happen in your life it means you are so unlucky.

 


 

 

Back in the day, Someone whispery asked me how can we let someone fall out someone in our life.

 I was shocked at the moment by Is he asking for any trapping or if he is crucially concerned then when I saw his innocence and I abruptly found out what is exactly his meaning.

 My Friend: It can happen in a moment or it can take the rest of your life but the important thing is never to give up.

Jokes apart; Don’t mind Because the last phrase is just for my friend not in your case. When I finished he once again asked how it happened. I said I don’t know how it happened my answer was the intensity at that time because I know whom he was talking about. But maybe, now it’s time to reveal the answer.

 “Some moments don't define because they speak silently their own language but what you need is only to follow the leads and that's called Love”...!!

 

A few days back I read somewhere, Love is as critical for your mind and body as oxygen. It's not negotiable. The more connected you are, the healthier you will be both physically and emotionally. The less connected you are, the more you are at risk.

 There is a mythology in our culture that love just happens. As a result, the depression started and you were mentally blocked. It's not that way. To get love and keep love mean to be on an adventure to explore new thing for loved ones and straightly feeling blessed when you are in a trouble and your loved one told you that I am with you and I believed in you so you can make it possible.  


 Now it's time to finish the unlock chapter of Love with pure thought;

 Finding a true partner is like finding a soul mate so finding a soul mate is just gonna relaxed you for the rest of your life. 

A lot of Love....!!!

 


Junaid Masood
#JvsJ

Comments